House for Auction
Architectural Trendsetter, One of Willoughby's Finest
Property ID 1901356The architects brief was clear. Create a resort-style sense of freedom and luxury where families could congregate or find quiet areas with a focus on light, space and style. The results are simply stunning, a showcase in luxury, sustainability, sophistication and pure practicality that was rewarded with a Trend International Design Award in 2016.
Clean lines blend with expanses of glass, cleverly placed skylights and garden and courtyard areas that blur the lines between inside and out. Casual living is free flowing and open plan, incorporating a deluxe entertainer's kitchen and ambient fireplace and spilling out to the vast entertainer's deck, gas and solar heated pool, poolside cabana and level child-friendly lawns.
A TV/media room offers a quiet space, as does the home office and upper level master retreat. This stunning home showcases a level of finish, attention to detail and bold design that is rare to find and will appeal to those looking for something special. It couples its excellence with a blue ribbon, perfect location of The Avenues, metres to Willoughby Park, a stroll to the bus and High Street shops and moments to Willoughby Girls and Public School.
* Beautifully restored Federation facade hides the contemporary excellence
* Interiors brim with natural light, Spotted gum floorboards and sculpture like staircase
* Unique atrium garden and central courtyard, walls of retractable glass
* Sprawling living with fireplace opens to the vast decked alfresco terrace
* Stunning gas and solar heated glass wrapped pool with poolside cabana
* Deluxe imported German kitchen topped with Caesarstone, large island dining bench
* Stunning designer bathroom with underfloor heating, freestanding baths, powder room, internal laundry
* Ducted reverse cycle a/c, security alarm, CCTV
* Media or TV room, four generous bedroom suites, home office/5th bed
* Upper level master retreat with large walk-in robe and stunning ensuite
* Single carport, vast storage, fully landscaped easy care gardens, quiet street